Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Comatose.

Haven't blogged for a good month or so now, my blog seems to have slipped into a comatose state. Here are a few photos to explain my absence and to illustrate why I have been so flagging in my posts these past weeks. 

Planning my trip tp Barcelona - Gaudi's art.




Found a house for my second year of University.


Already started planning what the attic will look like in our student digs.


Managed to meet Rob da Bank!


Started decorating walls at home.


Rekindled love for Tracey Emin.


Dip Dye Purple/Indigo hair for summer.


Experimenting with nail art.


Dossing about in the sunshine.


Doodling in my sketchbook ( Karl Lagerfeld and Coco Chanel)


Cooking halibut and prawns.


More dossing about..


Walked Lilly for the first time (Boyfriend's dog)

Started planning my owl costume for Bestival.

Went to Marbella for a week.

Went to Lovebox on the Friday - brilliant.


Cocktails.



No comments:

Post a Comment